Saturday is a day for swooning. Swoon Worthy Saturday is a weekly meme hosted by Hazel of Stay Bookish where in we present a fictional boy who has swept us off our feet, given us butterflies, made our heart do acrobatics and driven us absolutely crazy!
And for my first Swoon Worthy Saturday post, let me introduce you to Mr. Dailan O'Maley of An Unplanned Lesson by Beth Rinyu!
|Yeah, I know Chris Pine isn't an Irish actor. But... he's just the way I picture Dailan! :D|
Huge thanks to the author for giving me a copy of the book for an honest review! Read my review of An Unplanned Lesson here.
1. He's a hot, Irish guy.
2. An arrogant, sarcastic, hot and badass lawyer.
3. Takes care of his cute little daredevil nephew named Ryan
4. He had that sexy, unshaven look
5. You'll love to hate this sweet, flirtatious womanizer.
6. He doesn't care what other people say or think as long as he shows what he needs to express
7. This guys loves to make surprises! He even asked Ryan to trick Nicole just to go have a date with her!
8. Overflowing with self-confidence and sense of humor
9. He may be such a badass jerk but as you get to know him, you'll find out the sweetness and goodness in him that will turn your stomach into knots!
SWOON WORTHY MOMENTS slash QUOTABLES
"Good night Miss Morgan. I'll be seeing you in your dreams tonight."
"Oh no, don't say that. I need to get a good night's sleep tonight and nightmares always keep me up.
"So would it be more appropriate to say, 'I'm banging the teacher,' instead of 'I'm f**king the teacher'?"
"Why do you have to be so vulgar?"
"Okay, how about this: I'm having sexual relations with the teacher?"
“Screw getting even,” he said as he pushed me up against the wall and began to kiss me again, this time leaving me breathless.
“What is your type?” he asked smoothly.
“Certainly not you,” I said with a grin.
“You don’t even know what type I am.”
“Oh, I think I know enough.”
“I think you may have doubts or else you wouldn't be here tonight,” he said.
“I guess, unless you want to see me in your bed first,” he said with a smirk.
“Did I ever tell you that I love you?” I asked.
His smile was a mile wide. “I think you did – but you can say it again.”
“I love you more than you’ll ever know.”
“Oh, I think I do know,” he said. He got up and stood behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. He moved my hair away from my ear, bent down, and whispered, “But I think I love you more.”
Oh you guys. You should read this book! It's totally worth it! I'm still madly deeply inlove with Dailan until now!
And how about you? Who's your Swoon Worthy Saturday book boyfriend? Let me know! :)