Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a great way to showcase books you've recently added to your bookshelves. It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
But for my STS, I'll be showing here only the physical copies of books I recently owned/borrowed/won. eBooks/eARCs will be showcased on my In My Mailbox posts.
Bought from National Book Store:
1. Hollow City (Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children #2) by Ransom Riggs
2. Shatter Me (Shatter Me#1) by Tahereh Mafi
3. Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky #1) by Veronica Rossi
Bought from Fully Booked:
1. Maybe Someday by Melissa Kantor
3. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
Won from HarperCollins Publishers:
1. Divergent (Divergent #1) by Veronica Roth (SIGNED)
How about you? What's added to your haul? :)