Stacking the Shelves #1


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and here you can find all the books I've recently received that I'm stacking my shelves with!

This week, I got eight new awesome books.


"Wither" (The Chronicle Garden Trilogy) by Lauren DeStefano

"Once in a Full Moon" (A Full Moon novel) by Ellen Schreiber

"Hourglass" (An Evernight novel) by Claudia Gray

"Love Bites" (A Vampire Kisses novel) by Ellen Schreiber

"A Swift Pure Cry" by Siobhan Dowd

"Greed" (Seven Deadly Sins #7) by Robin Wasserman

"First Blood" by Susan Sizemore (together with Erin McCarthy, Chris Marie Green and Meljean Brook)

"Fangs" (The Vampire Archives Volume 2) by Clive Barker, Anne Rice, Arthur Conan Doyle and many more)


I'm a very happy kiddo this week, I don't mind spending money with books. And I'm craving for more! Seems like I'll be quite busy in my nook for a long time... :)


algelsignature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)