New books, new bookmarks!

Today I received my allowance for the week and the first thing that came to my mind is to buy new books. I dropped by Booksale and was surprised to see new YA books on sale there! So I thought of buying at least one and I came up with “Wither” of The Chemical Garden Trilogy by Lauren DeStefano.
Image2315
I was thinking of buying more but then I remembered I’m also going to the NBS Warehouse sale this weekend so I stopped myself. Then I dropped by the National Bookstore and ended up buying “Once in a Full Moon” by Ellen Schreiber.
Image2316
I was about to pay at the counter when the section of bookmarks caught my eye. And these are what I found – awesome bookmark designs!

Image2307
Image2308-horz
Image2310-horz-vert
Image2314-horz
I’m feel so great when I reached home. I’m looking forward to buying more awesome book finds this weekend. I need my eyes to get busy not with my laptop but with books. :)

algelsignature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)