Book review: Vampire Kisses: The Beginning by Ellen Schreiber

Title: Vampire Kisses: The Beginning
Author: Ellen Schreiber
Page count: 562 pages
Rating: 5 stars

Book synopsis:

The mansion on top of Benson Hill has been empty and boarded up for years. But a new family has moved in. A family that never ventures out during the day. Who are these creepy people -- especially the handsome, dark, and elusive Alexander Sterling? Or rather, what are they? Could the town gossip actually be true? Are they vampires?  Raven, who secretly covets a vampire kiss, both at the risk of her own mortality and Alexander's loving trust, is dying to uncover the truth.

Book review:
I'm obsessed with vampires and werewolf thingy. But I have to admit, this is the first vampire book I read. I became obsessed with vampires because of the TV series True Blood and The Vampire Diaries and from that I decided to try reading books on them. So thus, I chose Vampire Kisses series to be the firsts on my list.

I was so inloved with this book that I finished it in one day, and happened to read it for the second time! I could see myself in Raven, the main character, who's very much hooked into vampires. Except that I don't do goth fashion. The book isn't boring at any part, and makes you excited for every chapter that you'll read. Then there's the vampire boyfriends, Alexander. Who wouldn't fall inlove with him? I really wanna feel how to be loved and protected by a vampire and Alexander made me feel it even if I'm just reading.. the only thing I don't like in him is that he has long hair.. I remember Eric form True Blood, he has long hair the first time I saw him in the series then he got a haircut and looked hotter! I think Alexander will look more handsome and hotter too.. Eh?

This is a must-read for all YA readers out there, this is complete of humor, family, friendship and romance with a mix of supernatural beings.


algelsignature

2 comments :

  1. My sister read this series a little but didn't finish the rest of it, and it definitely sounds pretty interesting! But I don't know... if vampires are my type. If it's a lot of bloodsucking, then bring it on! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, yes it is interesting! XD but in this book, there isn't really a lot of bloodsucking.. i don't know if it'll continue in the next books. i hope not! if you want a lot of bloddsucking scenes, you may try The Sookie Stackhouse novels by Charlaine Harris or The Vampire Diaries books. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! :)