Be happy and proud of yourself no matter what


So I was back reading on my tumblr blog when I happen to read this post again. I remembered that I reblogged this because it touched my heart and it was then that i realized there are so many reasons to be happy and proud of who we are in spite of our imperfections.

“*Whoever is reading this, I want you to know something. You deserve to be happy. You deserve to have a smile plastered on your face because you are happy, not because you are pretending to be. You deserve to live the life you want to, without others putting you down. More importantly, you deserve to live a life without putting yourself down. Far too often we think of ourselves as not good enough, not smart enough, not pretty enough, not skinny enough. These thoughts might come from outside pressures, but more than anything they come from within ourselves because we spend our lives comparing ourselves to others or thinking about who we wish we could be. So I challenge you to love yourself. You are smart enough, you are pretty enough, you are good enough and don’t ever think otherwise. Be proud of who you are and be proud of who you are becoming and remember, love is louder than the voice inside your head telling you that you aren’t good enough.”

*Credits to the author


algelsignature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)