Ni hao, everyone! Like I told you before, I wanted to bring back the old bookworm in me this year. I thought of resolutions that may help me win her back + make reading (and blogging) a regular thing for me again. Please support me on this one! :D
1. Read at least one book every week.
That would be a total of at least 52 books by the end of the year! Bring it on!
2. Finish reading the books on my "Currently reading" shelf on Goodreads from last year.
It's not that the books are not good... the problem is me. :/
3. ALWAYS read the last book in a series.
I have love-hate relationships with series enders. Maybe because I don't think I can handle endings... (BUT I did read Ignite Me and it took me only five hours to finish it!)
4. Read at least one book written by a Filipino author every month.
5. Finish reading ARCs on or before their release dates.
THIS has been one of my problems ever since --- reading ARCs months (or a year!) after their release dates. Sorry! Huhu
6. Publish, at least, two blog posts every week.
One review, one anything under the sun.
Hmmm, I think that's it! I hope I could follow this list throughout the year and get over my reading slump! Happy reading! :)