2016: A YEAR DEDICATED TO THE GIRL WHO LOVES BOOKS AND TEA


This year, I'll be back.

I'll bring back the old bookworm in me, who reads at least 3 books a week.

I wanted to bring back that old bookworm, that girl who cannot NOT read at least five chapters of her current read a day, and that girl who constantly tweets and updates her status on Facebook and Goodreads because of all the feels a book gives her. I miss that girl. So this year, I'll win her back.

Also, I challenged myself to read 52 books this year, which means I have to read at least one book every week. Let's see if I can pull this challenge off since 2015 has been a year of a major reading slump and bookworm bum for me.


Goodluck to everyone who joined this challenge! Happy New Year of reading! :)

algelsignature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)