2015 READING CHALLENGE 2.0: CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

Happy New Year, tea-rrific readers! New Year means new books to read! So aside from the annual Goodreads challenge (the reason why I added 2.0 over there at the title) where a lot of bookworms participate in, I'd like to consider joining this 2015 Reading Challenge I saw at 9gag.com!


I looked through the list and it looks like it involves a lot of interesting books that needs to be read! I hope I could find books that are perfect for each challenge. Come and join me in this reading challenge! More books read, more fun!


algelsignature

4 comments :

  1. Yay! I'm also participating in this challenge. Only, I do it on instagram. ;) I hope that at the end of the year, we both have all the boxes checked! Good luck to us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm participating in the POPSUGAR reading challenge, but this one looks interesting. I absolutely love your blog by the way. Would mean a lot if you could check out and maybe follow mine. I look forward to seeing how you get on with the challenge!

    Samantha @ Just a Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by, Samantha! I'll check out this POPSUGAR reading challenge ASAP!

      Delete

Let me know what you think! :)