Stacking the Shelves #10 October Book Haul

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a great way to showcase books you've recently added to your bookshelves. It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

But for my STS, I'll be showing here only the physical copies of books I recently owned/borrowed/won. eBooks/eARCs will be showcased on my In My Mailbox posts.

Here's the list of what's added to my haul:


Bought from National Book Store:

Won from Goodreads Firstreads:

Won from Giveaways: 

For Tour Review:

I also received some swag from some lovely authors!


Signed bookmarks of No One's Angel by Kelly Walker
Signed bookmarks + greeting card of So Close to You by Rachel Carter
Signed notebook, bookmark, and ballpen of Kinetic by S.K. Anthony
Cellphone accessories of Aberrant and Moirai by Ruth Silver

Book Reviews:
No One's Angel by Kelly Walker 
Kinetic by S.K. Anthony 
Aberrant by Ruth Silver 
Moirai by Ruth Silver 



Thank you so much to all the Author names mentioned above! Thank you also to Goodreads, Dianne of Oops! I Read Again and to Nuzaifa of Say It With Books for hosting the giveaways! :)


How about you? What's added to your haul? :)

algelsignature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)