Rainy day daydream



...drip, drip, drop...
.
.
.
.
.
.
I love rainy days. And today is one of them. I love everything about rain, except it causes flood when it rains too much. I think it's best to read books while drinking  a hot cup of tea during the days the clouds cry.

The sound of raindrops soothes my mind and I hear a harmonious wave of music instead of water droplets.

Dancing in the rain is probably the best drama in my life. I don't usually use umbrella because I love walking in the rain. It seems like rain feeds my body and it feels good to me when raindrops land on my skin, touching me and reminding me how awesome it is to live.

It makes me feel complete.

When I don't feel like reading, I just lay down on my bed and curl up with my blanket like a cocoon. I close my eyes and start imagining different things like being bitten by a vampire, or having powers like a witch,and fly around freely like a bird.

Daydreaming is best done during rainy days, believe me. You'll just lay on your bed lazily and start daydreaming, wishing of different things and hoping they'll come true.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...drip, drip, drop...

algelsignature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)