TEA-RRIFIC MONTH: AUGUST 2014

Well, hello to my first ever monthly recap! I haven't posted much lately. I've been busy doing some freelance stuff and looking for my first job. And just last week, I was hired and I knew then that I will be busier this time around. My job requires me to work 10 hours per day at the office, and I spend another 4 hours at home for research. I need to learn new stuff for work and I admit it's not easy. I try to read as much as I can before going to sleep and during my way to the office. And I plan to use my weekend for my social and blogging life.

Books read:


  

Reviews: When I Break by Kendall Ryan | No One's Hero by Kelly Walker
Waiting On WednesdayThe Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows | Queen of Someday by Sherry Ficklin
Book Tours: Vortex by S.J. Sincaid | Fan Art by Sarah Tregay
Release Day: Begin With Love by Kelly Walker





Book Signing Event: I met one of the most bubbly and inspiring authors, Alex London! He's so funny and energetic and inspiring! His experience with the book The Little Prince brought me tears! It's one of the most inspiring stories I've heard this year!





I had a blast this month! Hoping for more bookish adventures next month!


algelsignature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)