RECAP: LEIGH BARDUGO BOOK SIGNING TOUR IN MANILA

The Grisha Trilogy has been on my TBR for months. I read the first book, Shadow and Bone, and I can't move on the Siege and Storm. Why? Because The Darkling. Duh. But then I finally met the author behind this much loved trilogy by the bookish community, Leigh Bardugo!

YES. THAT'S AN ARC OF SIX OF CROWS!!!! *happy dance*

 

One of the best things that happened last Sunday: hanging out with my blogger friends again. I missed them so much! It's been about two months since I last saw them at the E. Lockhart book signing tour.


I wasn't able to take a lot of photos (even though my phone is new huhu) but I'm gonna share you photos from my blogger friends!

KAI SELFIE IN ACTION! 
PRE KAI SELFIE SHOT


And also, I got to meet new faces - Kevin of Tomebound and Salve of Cuckoo for Books! I knew Kevin since last year but it was the first time we had him at the forum. Isn't it great? And for your information, Kevin and Salve are both Booktubers! Check out their channels:
(L-R) Kevin, Salve, and I
I tried to record the whole Q&A so I can transcribe it later on but I don't think I have the time to do so because I'm very busy at work these days. But, you can check out Salve's recap of the whole Q&A! I had a good laugh at the beginning of the video! (This is also my way of promoting Salve to the bookish community esp to the booktubers out there!)


Here's what Leigh has to say to her Filipino readers:


Huge thanks to National Book Store especially to Chad, JB and Louie for another successful and amazing event! We honestly don't know how we can ever repay you for these events!

PH YA BOOK BLOGGERS WITH LEIGH BARDUGO
You can also check out the other recaps below if you want to read the whole Q&A. And of course, for more photos, GIVEAWAYS and Leigh Bardugo experience! :)
See you next month for the Katie Cotugno, Melissa Kantor and Robyn Schneider Book Signing Tour!


algelsignature

6 comments :

  1. aww thanks for the shout-out!! And I agree, one of the highlights was definitely getting to hang out with fellow book bloggers!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous that you got to meet the author! I'm hoping I'll be able to meet her one day...
    Great post :)

    ~Erika @ Books, Stars, Writing. And Everything In Between.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's amazing and very funny! I hope you get to meet her soon!

      Delete
  3. HUGE THANK YOU FOR THE SHOUT OUT ALGEL! You guys were so kind and so much fun! Book enthusiasts are such incredible crowd to be with! I really hope to see you soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem and thanks also! Hope we could hang out a little bit longer next time!

      Delete

Let me know what you think! :)