Swoon Worthy Saturday #3



Saturday is a day for swooning. Swoon Worthy Saturday is a weekly meme hosted by Hazel of Stay Bookish where in we present a fictional boy who has swept us off our feet, given us butterflies, made our heart do acrobatics and driven us absolutely crazy!

And for my first Swoon Worthy Saturday post, let me introduce you to Park Sheridan from Rainbow Rowell's Eleanor and Park!

Source: allkpop.com
I'm a huge fangirl of SMTown artists and I immediately fell in love with this new trianee from SMROOKIES! His name is Tae Yong! SMTown haters, please don't bash me! :D

Read my review of Eleanor & Park here

THE GIST

1. He's asian. Half Korean, to be specific.

2. He loves music. He made a mixed tape for Eleanor.

3. He loves reading, comics in particular.

4. He's just adorable sweet, understanding, caring, loving, and everything!

SWOON WORTHY MOMENTS slash QUOTABLES

“Eleanor was right. She never looked nice. She looked like art, and art wasn't supposed to look nice; it was supposed to make you feel something.”

-o0o-


“Holding Eleanor's hand was like holding a butterfly. Or a heartbeat. Like holding something complete, and completely alive.” 


-o0o-


“I miss you, Eleanor. I want to be with you all the time. You’re the smartest girl I’ve ever met, and the funniest, and everything you do surprises me. And I wish I could say that those are the reasons I like you, because that would make me sound like a really evolved human being …‘But I think it’s got as much to do with your hair being red and your hands being soft … and the fact that you smell like homemade birthday cake”


-o0o-

“My girlfriend is sad and quiet and keeps me up all night worrying about her.”

-o0o-

“It was like their lives were overlapping lines, like they had their own gravity. Usually, that serendipity thing felt like the nicest thing the universe had ever done for her.”

-o0o-

“She is a good girl," Park said. "You don't even know her." 




algelsignature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)