2013 YA + MG Time Travel Reading Challenge

This is my first time to join a Reading Challenge. I am a lover of time travel books so I guess I'll be giving Precious from Fragments of Life and Dianne from Oops! I Read a Book Again a huge THANK YOU for hosting this event! The challenge is to read time travel books which will run from January 1, 2013 until December 31, 2013. If you are interested, you can check the details and join here.

I checked out the Goodreads list of time travel books that they made, and I decided to pledge for the Year Hopper. This level requires at least five time travel books to read. And here's the list of the books I decided to read for the challenge:


algelsignature

2 comments :

  1. Oh, I love time travel books! And I LOVED The Tempest! :) Happy travelling in time&books! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! :)